Prime Label KC has produced custom printed labels for Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical and Healthcare companies for years. As a supplier to these markets we can custom print labels to the highest standards with the most stringent quality requirements and record keeping.
Custom Pharmaceutical Labels for Your Product
More than a pharmaceutical label, it’s brand recognition for you.
We are a full-service pharmaceutical label printer, based in Belton, Missouri. Not only do we offer custom design and sophisticated flexographic presses, you also have a wide selection of label shapes, die-sizes and materials to define your product’s look. Plus, we are affordable. Let us help you stand out from the crowd.
Prime Label KC uses many of the industry`s leading material suppliers for a wide range of products from paper, film and non PS stocks.
Materials we print and die-cut on every day are:
- Hi-gloss, semi-gloss, direct thermal paper and film, thermal transfer paper and film.
- Foils- gold and silver dull and bright in both film and paper.
- Non pressure sensitive tags from 5pt. to 125# stock
- Fluorescent from the mill or we can floodcoat our own to match a sample.
- Laser and (EDP) Electronic Data Processing paper.
We print and die-cut on most films, white and clear, which are available in various thicknesses of polystyrene.
- (BOPP) Biactually Oriented Polypropylene
- Void and Destructible Vinyls
- Lexan, Kimdura, Tyvek
- Coupon Materials
- Pattern Gum
- Static Cling
Removable adhesive is designed to remove without leaving an adhesive residue on a wide variety of substrates.
|Cold Temp / Freezer
For applications where labels are applied in cold conditions or stored in a freezer.
(AKA) carrier sheet
Liners range from 40# to 100# in paper and in flim form for machine applied applications.